Acquisition of personal data
- In order to ensure secure, effective, and personalized Web Services, the Company collects personal information that enables it to tailor the Services to the needs of Users, collecting only the personal data it deems necessary to achieve that purpose.
- When registering on the Website, the User only lists the registration email address, name, password, and country.
- After registering on the Website, the Company may require the User to provide contact, identification, and other personal information in accordance with the relevant forms on the Website, which are nevertheless not mandatory or inevitable for the full functionality of the Website.
- For effective Website functioning, the Company uses information about visitors collected through services such as Google Analytics and others. These are information which the User has previously provided to these companies as freely available. If the User does not wish such information to be shared with the Company’s analytical data, the User may use an add-on to his web browser to prevent data collection.
- The Company handles the User’s cookies, including permanent cookies and the User hereby agrees.
Use of personal data
- Personal data that the Company acquires when registering a User are used to create a User account in the Company’s System and, together with other information obtained on the basis of current and past User activities on the Website, are used to provide the Services, send information messages and improve quality of Services.
- Within the scope of its Services, the Company offers the User the possibility to receive information messages, using the User’s name and registration email address for this purpose. The method of unsubscribing is always stated in the text of the email through which the message is sent, or directly in the User Profile.
- In order to improve the Website and Services, the Company may use the User’s personal information and the information obtained from the User’s activity on the Website as part of the marketing and promotion and analysis of the use of the Website to improve the Product offer and to modify the Website itself and its Services.
- In connection with the operation of the Website, the Company may use third-party services and make it accessible to the User’s personal data, but only while maintaining the confidentiality of the information provided.
- To protect personal data, the Company uses standard security measures to the maximum extent possible and achievable.
Updating and correcting your personal information
The users can check and update their personal data via the Profile on the Website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.