- The registration comes into being by filling the registration form with all required details (username, password and email address) and subsequent entry of the confirmation code sent to registration email address. The confirmation of the registration facilitates the creation of the user’s account which enables the purchase, settlement and downloading the products. By doing so, the signee becomes the user of the System (hereinafter “ User”).
- Every user can create only one user account with the Company. The company reserves the right to cancel each of the further attempts to create addition user accounts in the system.
- During the registration, the User may choose the option to receive the regular newsletter from the Company containing news, contests, price reductions and similar marketing offers. The option can be changed anytime in user’s Profile (hereinafter “ Profile”), accessible to User upon logon into the System.
- The access to the System is enabled by typing in the registration email address and password entered during the registration. The password can be changed anytime in the Profile section. The user is solely responsible for a password protection before disclosure and for the consequences which may result from the possible misuse.
- The Company reserves the right to ask user for a password change in case of detection of its insufficient security or in case of suspicion of misuse of the account by an unauthorized third party.
- The User may terminate the contract anytime, however without the possibility of returning the services or Products already provided, with the exception of cases listed in the claim conditions of the Company.
Services and Products
- Through the System, the User may purchase the Products in a form of audio files. The User may download purchased Products anytime and save them to any storage medium, mobile device or computer and use them in accordance with the User License.
- The services are provided by the company Audiolibrix s.r.o. based Makovského 1334/26, 163 00 Praha 6, Česká republika.
- The User acknowledges that the images in the Company’s System are of illustration purpose and do not reflect the actual Product.
- The User acknowledges that the Product is of intangible and digital matter.
- The User acknowledges that the Product does not have to be a word-by-word transposition of a literary text in to a sound form. The Company bears no responsibility for differences from the literary text from which the Product originates.
Orders & Purchase
- The User orders the Products through the System of the Company. Upon acceptance of the order, the User is then redirected to the payments interface to choose a payment option and confirm the payment.
- While using the cashless payment through the bank transfer, the User has to put the variable defined by the Company.
- If some payment method contains information regarding the cost of payment, the User is obliged to defray the costs of carrying out such payment, as given for the payment in the User Profile.
- The commissioned products become available for the User after successful completion of payment transaction, which is announced to the System by the payments interface provider. The User has no claim to download the Products from the Company’s System until the successful confirmation of the payment.
- The Tax Document for purchased Products is accessible to the User in his/her Profile in electronic form.
- Audiolibrix Club (hereinafter “Club”) is a preferential form of purchase in the Company’s System. The User becomes member of the Club after the activation of one of the Company’s Club packages (hereinafter “Package”). Activation is confirmed by accepting the first payment from the User to the Company’s bank account.
- The first preferential price of the Package during the activation is determined for the new Club members only and is a one-off.
- Upon the Club activation, the User accepts the obligation to pay the Package’s regular monthly price to the Company’s bank account for which the User gains the Credits for the exchange (purchase) Products in Company’s System. This payment is automatically made on the same day of the month when the Package was activated.
- Activation of the Club is possible even by applying the Gift Voucher. Applying a Gift Voucher will remove any potential membership of the Club and activate a new membership.
- The validity of the Credit is 9 months from its receipt. After this time, the Credit will be forfeited without any financial compensation to the User. The validity of the Credits cannot be extended. The User may only exchange the Credits for Products at the time of their validity. The user is informed by e-mail in advance of the approaching expiration of the validity of the Credits. The request for non-submission of information offers doesn’t apply to these e-mails.
- In addition to the Credits, the Club member also has other membership benefits:
- automatic discount of 10%, respectively 15% on Purchase of Products without the use of Credits,
- exclusive offers,
- unique Loyalty program,
- support via phone and e-mail up to 7 days a week,
- Exchange of unwanted item purchased using Credits for up to 6 months from the date of purchase.
- All prices listed in the Company’s System include VAT.
- Due to a technical error in the Company’s System, you may possibly see a purchase price for Products which is grossly biased compared to the usual price for such Product on the Market. In such a case, the Company is not obliged to deliver the Product for the displayed purchase price. Company contacts the User and communicates the actual purchase price of the Product and the User has the right to decide whether accept the actual purchase price of the Product or not.
- The purchase price of Products doesn’t entail any payment, fee or other remuneration that the User has to expend on services provided by third parties in connection with the payment of the purchase price for the Products. Such costs are solely the User’s costs.
- The provider has the right to grant the User a discount on the Product price. Product discounts cannot be combined unless expressly stated otherwise.
Purchased Products and Content
- By purchasing the Product, the User acquires the rights to the Products and is obliged to use them in accordance with the User License.
- All purchased Products are marked with a unique signature at the time of sale so that they are at any time assignable to the User. The User agrees with such designation and is aware of the implication of such designation. At the same time, User agrees not to make any modifications or attempts to remove the mark from the Product. Detection of such an action will lead to the immediate cancellation of the contract.
- The User may not copy, reproduce, distribute or make available the Product to third parties. Nor may the User modify or use the Product in a manner inconsistent with the scope of the rights granted. In the event of a breach of these rights, the Company will be forced to terminate the User Agreement with immediate effect and act against the User by all legal means.
- All content of the Company’s System (hereinafter “Content”) is protected by international copyright and trademark rights. The Rights holder is the Company and the Licensors, i.e. the third party providing the Products for which they own the license.
- All user-added Content to the Company’s System (such as reviews, comments, ratings) becomes the Company’s Content. The Company is entitled not to publish or reject such Content as a whole or part thereof. The Company also reserves the right to assess the appropriateness and relevance of the User-Added Content for the purposes of the operation of the System as well as for its User.
- The Company is not responsible for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages caused by a failure, interruption or inability to use the Services against Users or third parties.
- The Company is not responsible for any damages caused to websites that can be accessed via the Company’s Website or, on the contrary, may lead the User by link to the Company’s Website. Sites other than the Company’s Website are not under the control and influence of the Company and therefore the Company has no control over their content or traffic. The Company also accepts no responsibility for the content and use of the websites that may be directed to the Company’s Website.
- The Company is not liable for damages caused to Users or third parties in the event of a failure or interruption of the Services provided.
- The Company reserves the right to temporarily restrict or totally disable the Service to the Users for maintenance, repair or upgrading purposes without prior notice.
- The Company is not responsible for any third party’s failures caused by Users, such as Internet and Telecommunication Services or Electricity Providers. Also included in this category are failures due to misconfiguration on the part of the User, computer viruses, or limitations to which the Company has no influence.
- The Company is not responsible for damages caused by the misuse of the User’s personal data if the user lost or leaked it.
- The company attempts to respond to any query sent by the User to the email address email@example.com on working days within 24 hours of its sending. The members of the Audiolibrix Club have electronic support provided 7 days a week.
- The company only provides technical support to its Users. For this reason, it is desirable that each User send messages from his/her registration email address.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse support if it is found that the User is abusing or damaging the Company’s System in any way. In that case, the Company reserves the right to cancel the User’s account.
- The user may terminate the contractual relationship with the Company by sending a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will subsequently terminate the Services with immediate effect without refund. Cancellation of Services will void the User’s ability to access the System, including access to the Profile with all of its capabilities including the possibility of downloading purchased Products.
- The Company may terminate the User Agreement in the event of non-compliance with the Terms of Service or if the User is attempting to access the Products and Services of the Company in an illicit or unlawful manner.
- In the event of a User attempting to use or using the Services in violation of the Terms, the Company reserves the right to block the User’s account until the nature of the problem is clarified. The Company reserves the right to cancel the User’s account in the event of non-cooperation on the part of the User in investigating such a problem.
- The termination of the agreement results in the cancellation of the User’s account, i.e. the User’s access to the System.
- The Company reserves the right not to allow the re-opening of the new account to the User whose account has been canceled in the past.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the User’s Account in the event that the User has provided fraudulent information about his / her identity. In this case, the User loses any rights to the Products purchased.
Complaints, exchanges and refunds
- Because the Product is an intangible, digital product, the Company cannot refund the payment on the basis of dissatisfaction with its content or execution. For each Product, the Company provides a description and sample to the fullest extent possible. Any additional information may be requested by the User prior to making a payment via a query sent to email@example.com.
- All payment transactions are final and the Company does not provide the replacement of the Product. The user is responsible for recognizing these terms before making a payment for the Product.
- In the event of any claim or dissatisfaction with the Products, the User must contact the Company electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org. The company will assess the complaint as soon as possible, no later than 14 days after its receipt.
- The Company uses the possibility of out-of-court handling of User complaints. In the event of a complaint, the User may contact the relevant employee of the Company free of charge via the email address email@example.com. A complaint may be addressed to a Supervisory Body or a State Supervisor. The Czech Trade Inspection authority deals with out-of-court consumer complaints in the manner and under the conditions laid down by the relevant legislation.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice. The new Terms & Conditions will enter into force upon publication on the Company’s website. The user is responsible for reviewing the Terms & Conditions and for assuring their continued acceptance.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, in particular the Civil Code.
These Terms & Conditions enter into force on 20th May 2018.