Audiobook Business Risk Buster Intervenes 5
|Narrators||Jon Keeble Wayne Forester other narrators (1)|
|Files||1 (show list)|
|Serie||Risk Buster (EN) #5|
|Genre||Business & Marketing|
|Publisher||Meriglobe Advisory House|
Audiobook Business Risk Buster Intervenes 5 details
Business Risk Buster Intervenes 5 - audiokniha obsahuje pátý díl seriálu o rizicích podnikání v angličtině.
Do you run a business?
Then you have to hear this true story!
Every entrepreneur wants to be successful, but even a seemingly small mistake can sometimes cause big trouble. In the fifth part, the business risk buster strikes at a gun shop. A seventy-year-old gentleman decided to sell his company and shop, but he forgot about his collateral in the bank and almost ended up paying very dearly for that.
- Don´t be afraid to start your own business, even at an advanced age: you have enough life experience and a cool head
- Before you sell your company, prepare thoroughly for such a transaction
- Always choose the buyer very carefully
- When selling a company, make sure you are not held liable for its obligations
- Leave the entire process of selling your company up to experts or at least hire a good lawyer
- If you get into any kind of trouble, always try to negotiate and never give up
- How to search for potential acquisitions Learn from mistakes made by other entrepreneurs.
User rating and reviews
|Current rating||Your rating|
|Write a review|
Audiobook Business Risk Buster Intervenes 5 contains these files:
|01 - Business Risk Buster Intervenes 5||41:05||75 MB|