Business Risk Buster Intervenes 1 - audiokniha obsahuje první díl seriálu o rizicích podnikání v angličtině. Autor Vladimír John. Účinkují Jon Keeble, Wayne Forester, Marco Clark.
Do you run a business?
Then you have to hear this true story!
Every entrepreneur wants to be successful, but even a seemingly small mistake can sometimes cause big trouble. In the first part, the business risk buster strikes at a car showroom where two co-owners cannot agree on anything and the only way out is their business divorce.
- Avoid co-ownership of a company in equal shares
- If you cannot own a company by yourself, conclude a partnership agreement
- Beware of employing family members
- Continually adjust the number of employees according to the amount of your profit
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of all your employeesHow to easily perform a financial analysis of your company
- How to divide a company among shareholders so that it doesn´t hurt you.
Learn from mistakes made by other entrepreneurs.